Monday, December 19, 2005

Outta here ...

Jay and I flew out on Tuesday, Dec. 13, after an eleventh-hour flurry of packing for the movers and packing for ourselves. It was hectic, but we made it out in one piece.

We were glad to head home but I know I'll miss Bangalore and India. This place got under my skin. I hope to return from time to time.

We have spent the last six days in London, reconnecting with old friends and colleagues. It's been good (Beef! Pork sausages! Mash!).

Jay and I are in a British Airways lounge right now. checking e-mail, blogging, etc. At 2:40 p.m, we take off for Newark, N.J., and our new home in The Garden State.

I'm planning a NEW blog, about the life of a returning expat. Read all about it in Shock Culture Reverse (That's Reverse Culture Shock, in reverse).

1 Comments:

At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Nu Year ...... from a Bangalorean ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home