Thursday, November 24, 2005

Holiday confusion ...

Some people at my office have signed up to sing Christmas carols and have begun practicing this week. And I can hear them. And it's very nice.

But yesterday was Thanksgiving. And working on Thanksgiving while hearing people sing "Joy to the World" and "Oh, Come All Ye Faithful" can be very confusing!

Oh well. The Christmas shopping season starts today in the States. From now on, when I hear the carolers, I'll close my eyes and pretend I'm in a shopping mall ...

2 Comments:

At 5:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, the christmas shoppin season will b startin very soon here... Of course not to d extent as in d States.....
Ur blog is good... nice to know abt ur experiences... i hv been readin ur blog for a long time now... but never posted a comment..... did so know cos i read that ur leavin Bangalore soon..... Hope U had a nice time here......... byeeee.........

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hello. I am MBA student. I want to talk to you regarding expat experience in India. Please provide me your email id, so that I can get in touch with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home