Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Torpedo Away ...

Our time in Bangalore is drawing to a close (It was a one-year assignment). Diane will be leaving early next month, and I'll be heading out in mid-December.

We're spending time looking at New Jersey real estate Web sites, talking to movers, etc.

I'll be happy to go home after more than four years abroad. I've spent a lot of time away from friends and family.

I've learned a lot about other people and other places during my 3-1/2 years in London and my year in Bangalore. You can't help changing -- for the better. It's been good for my wife and son as well.

This is not my last post. I'll keep writing as long as I have something to say.

3 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger aniket said...

Hope you enjoyed your stay here.

Probably one day someone among us (your readers) may be writing newjerseytorpedo

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Idleez said...

Jon its been great reading your blog on Bangalore. I've always visited and read your pages with great relish. Its really disappointing to know you were here only for a year. Anyways, good luck - keep us posted (no pun intended :-)) !!

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Jersey?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home