Thursday, January 06, 2005

Er ... Not Flying Out Quite Yet

Turns out I had to stick around London just a little bit longer. My revised itinerary calls for me to fly out at 9:25 a.m. on Saturday, arriving in Bangalore the next day at 7:05 a.m. ... after a 5-1/2-hour layover in Chennai (the city formerly known as Madras). Ugh.

The reason: Lufthansa's less strenuous direct flight from Frankfurt to Bangalore is very popular. And there are no seats available on Saturday. Oh, well.

In other thrilling events, I got my last set of shots on Monday: Hepatitis B and rabies .

And I found out where I'm going to live. A condo called Halcyon, which (naturally) has a Web site. (I don't think I'll be in a closet. In fact, I think the place will be BIG). Check out the Picture Tour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home